Delaware Speech-Language-Hearing Association
Delaware is a small state, with approximately 250 members in our professional association. We are a powerful group of professionals who consistently provide excellent services for our clients as well as tremendous assistance and support for each other. Our organization has been in existence since 1950, and has members from Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Maryland.
DSHA provides the leadership so that practicing speech-language and hearing professionals can have opportunities to network and to maintain a strong voice in Delaware.
Some of the professional benefits offered to DSHA members include:
- • ASHA approved continuing education day conferences twice a year
• Evening education programs with continuing education credits that can be applied for state licensure and broaden clinical and professional growth
• An annual membership directory
• Professional support at the Delaware Legislature, Delaware Department of Education, and Delaware Board of Professional Regulation/Licensure
• Access to professional website
Being a small state and organization offers each member a unique opportunity to have his/her opinions heard. We welcome professionals to join and get involved! Please check other areas of this website to learn more about DSHA. If you have specific questions, feel free to e-mail me.
President, DSHA 2012